- Cancer “Druggome” Reveals Thousands Of Potential Drug Targets : Say hello to The Cancer Druggable Gene Atlas (TCDA).
- Trial Shows A New Drug Is Effective In Addressing Anhedonia (Inability To Experience Pleasure) – One Of The Hallmark Symptoms Of Depression : Wonderful.
- Altering The Genetic Code Of Black-Legged Ticks Using A Form Of CRISPR : Promising – looking forward to seeing a whole lot more on this (including the intended approach to tackling Lyme Disease).
- Clinicians Advised To Encourage People With Hemophilia To Undertake Regular Physical Activity : Nice one – I’d love to see this type of medical prescription used far more broadly; covering a wide range of medical conditions.
- The Creation Of Artificial Neurons : The world of brain implants & advanced prosthetics just got a whole lot closer.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.