- Reducing Loss of Smell and Taste From COVID-19 : Camostat mesylate, an oral medication commonly prescribed to treat pancreatitis, reduces both the loss of smell and taste in those with COVID-19 infection.
- Bioprinting A 3.67 Ounce Steak, Using Layers Of Synthetic Fat And Muscle Cells : And yes, this is the world’s largest. For now.
- Lifting Weights Relieves Muscle Pain : Somewhat counterintuitively, a light workout can often help things. NB : The ‘mice climbing a ladder with small weights attached to them‘ approach is intriguing – I’d love to see this employed in a lot more research on strength-training.
- The Genetic Correlation Between Blood Biomarkers And A Range Of Mental Health Disorders : Interesting link – hope it leads to a better understanding of what’s going on, and better treatments.
- Treatments Targeting Brain Cell Energy Production To Promote Remyelination Show Positive Signs In ALS Trial : Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.