- Miniature, Implantable Nerve Coolers For Targeted Pain Relief : Promising indeed.
- Air New Zealand’s Upcoming ‘Sleep Pods’ : Would love to see these in a number of places. And yes, a dose of shut-eye is still my favourite form of recovery.
- Rapid COVID-19 Test Identifies Variants In Hours : Nice one.
- Using GPUs To Discover Human Brain Connectivity : Predicting the connections between different regions of the brain.
- Electrically Stimulating Surviving Nerves In The Upper Spinal Cord Following Severe Injury Improves Motor Control In Upper Limbs : Monkeys for now, humans soon.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.