- Using AI to Diagnose Birth Defects in Fetal Ultrasound Images : Cystic hygromas, rare embryonic developmental disorders.
- Time-Restricted Feeding Restored A Healthy Gut Microbiome That Was Lost With Diet-Induced Obesity : Interesting research. Note that this was in a mouse study – human trials soon.
- A New Dementia Risk Factor : Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease : Yet another biomarker – wonderful.
- New Imaging Method Could Lead to Early Parkinson’s Diagnosis : Promising indeed.
- The BCI Pioneers Coalition Formed : Helping to shape the field’s future.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.