- Can We Rejuvenate Aging Brains? : Neuroscientist Tony Wyss-Coray certainly thinks so.
- ‘Smart Necklace’ For Monitoring Your Sweat : Keeps track of glucose levels during exercise.
- Single-Donor Faecal Transplant Trial for IBS Shows Long-Term Response : 13 years, very mild side effects.
- Avoiding Injury Part II – Grip Strength : Fantastic series.
- New AR Glasses Allow Deaf People To ‘See’ Conversations By Turning Audio Into Subtitles : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.