- There Is A Growing Body Of Evidence To Show That Air Pollution Is A Major Risk Factor For Lung Cancer Among Never-Smokers : Definitely time to electrify all transport, housing, industry etc – everything.
- Micro-Robots That Clean Plaque From Your Teeth : One of many upcoming (and reasonably soon – the next few years) dental innovations to look forward to.
- Multiple Sclerosis Has A Common Viral Culprit, Opening Doors To New Treatments & Vaccines : Promising.
- Evidence Is Growing That LSD Improves Learning And Memory : Fantastic – both for these particular uses, and the increased research and widespread adoption that’s likely to follow.
- Engineering Heart Tissue To Improve The Lives Of Infants With Severe Abnormalities : A wonderful early demonstration of bioprinting. Love it.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.