- Colossal Biosciences Plans De-Extinction Of The Tasmanian Tiger : A very interesting way to advance genetic medicine.
- Lupus Pill Shows Promise in Mice; Clinical Trials Underway : Even better – it may also work in other autoimmune disorders.
- Reversing Food Allergies by Targeting the Microbiome : As with the Lupus research, this particular study involved mice – with human trials beginning shortly.
- Using AI to Detect Medical Problems : Wonderful. Suspect we’ll see several companies attempting this over the next few years.
- A Molecule That Helps The Brain Process Sensory Threats Could Lead To New Treatments For PTSD, Migraines, And Autism : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.