- Pollution From Australia’s Dirty Trucks Is Killing People, And Should Be Banned From Major Cities : There are a number of calls here – from a range of environmental, economic and motoring groups – to implement a variant of the UK’s ‘low emission zones‘. for all kinds of vehicles. NB : This is often paired with a ‘2035 Ice Vehicle Ban’, similar to the California one.
- Treatment Improves Cognition In Down Syndrome Patients : Small study, though promising nonetheless.
- Using Machine Learning To Identify Undiagnosable Cancers : Wonderful.
- The Genes Involved In Crohn’s Disease : For now, these are the genetic variants in 10 genes that increase susceptibility. Long-term, it should lead to a new treatment or two.
- Axolotls Have The Ability To Regenerate Brain Areas Following An Injury, And The Human Brain Has Been Found To Have A Few Similarities : Paving the way for new neurodegenerative therapies.
NB : If You’re Stuck At Home For A While, You May Be Re-Considering The Many Benefits Of Having A Home Gym. To Learn How To Put One Together (And See The Specific Items We Recommend), Swing By The Full Guide.