- EU Cracks Down On Pollution (A Survey Revealed People Want Tougher Regulations On Clean Air) : If you do any running/cycling/training outdoors, you’ll appreciate just how big a difference clean air can make.
- Taiwan Is Transforming Unused Metro Stations Into Underground Vertical Farms : Wonderful.
- Bioprinting (3D-Printing Human Tissues And Organs) In Space : Uganda joins the party.
- Treatments For All Types Of Cancer (And A Great Many Other Things) ‘Before 2030‘ : Over to Professors Ozlem Tureci and Ugur Sahin. (And yes, I agree strongly with this one.)
- A Brain Implant Powered Completely by The User’s Breathing : Fantastic.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.