- Pop’Balloons – The First Serious Mixed-Reality Game for Autistic Children : Researchers have developed a new mixed reality game that can help children on the autism spectrum to develop better motor skills.
- UK Teen Receives World’s First Treatment for Resistant Leukemia : Promising indeed.
- Creation Of A ‘Vagina On A Chip’ : To mimic key features of the vaginal microbiome.
- CAR-T-Cell Therapy Helps Patients With Lymphoma Of The Brain And Spinal Cord In Early Trial : Promising.
- Using Voice As A Biomarker : Interesting area.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.