- Australia’s TGA Finally Allows The Prescription Of Psilocybin and MDMA For Treatment Of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder And Treatment-Resistant Depression : A very promising start.
- Scientists Grew Mini Human Guts Inside Mice : The model could be used to mimic the human intestinal system without having to experiment on sick patients.
- Study Links Adoption Of Electric Vehicles With Less Air Pollution And Improved Health : I suspect we’ll see several similar studies over the next few years – it’s certainly an interesting area.
- Replacing Damaged Sections Of Rat Brain With Human Brain Cells : To partly repair vision. And although it was rat -> human in this case, a human -> human repair is obviously the goal. I suspect we’ll see human -> human trials later this decade.
- Restoring Arm Function With A Soft Robotic Wearable For People With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis : Very interesting indeed.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.