- Say Hello To NEJM AI : A journal aiming to identify and evaluate state-of-the-art applications of AI to clinical medicine.
- ChatGPT-Assisted Diagnosis vs ‘Doctor Google’ : Promising indeed.
- Long Distance Surgery : With the help of a remote surgical robot, a gallbladder was removed from a patient some 4,650 kilometers away from the human surgeon. Incredible.
- Exercise Mimics the Effects of Youthful Cells : Although it doesn’t necessarily reverse the clock, it certainly slows things down a little.
- The Impact Of Various GLP-1 Receptor Agonists (The ‘Miracle’ Weight Loss Drugs) On Body Composition : Interesting.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.