- A New Non-Invasive Brain-Machine Interface Offers Thought-Based Robot Control with High Accuracy : Ideal for both accessibility and military applications.
- Rapid Prediction Of Cancerous Brain Tumors : An AI genetic screen in as little as 90 seconds.
- Can A New Drug Mimic The Effects Of Exercise On Bone And Muscle? : Intriguing potential, though it doesn’t (currently) substitute for all of the benefits of exercise. Will be interesting to see what happens when it does.
- Using Wastewater To Track The Levels Of Various Respiratory Viruses In A Population : Nice one.
- Exercising For 30 Minutes Every Day Improves ‘Richness, Diversity’ Of Gut Microbiome : Yet another great reason to train.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.