- Revolutionary MRI Imaging Technique Reveals Brain Glucose Metabolism Without Radiation Exposure : It can be used with common MRI scanners, offering a great way to diagnose metabolic disorders.
- How Dormant Bacteria Return to Life : Wonderful potential – novel strategies to prevent both infections and food spoilage.
- A ‘Mini Gene’ Therapy For Usher Syndrome Type 1F : Nice one.
- Bacteria-Killing Superfoam : To deal with a variety of medical issues (it’s antimicrobial, anticlotting, and antifouling), and to help clean up several types of environmental disasters; notably oil spills.
- New Therapy Could Make Insulin Injections Obsolete In T2D : Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.