- Gas Stoves Linked With A Higher Risk Of Developing Blood Cell Cancers : Not exactly ideal. Note that previous research has already associated them with cognitive delay, cardiovascular conditions and a range of respiratory diseases.
- World’s 1st ‘Tooth Regrowth’ Medicine Moves Toward Clinical Trials : Promising indeed.
- A Gene Therapy To Treat Those With Hemophilia A – An Inherited And Rare Bleeding Disorder : Wonderful.
- The First ‘Sweatable’ : A Wearable Device Designed To Monitor Sweat And Detect Early Signs Of Heart Function Deterioration : Interesting combination.
- Novel Biomarker Identified for Aging and Chronic Inflammation : Intriguing potential.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.