- Low-Dose Steroids For Rheumatoid Arthritis : Slight weight gain, no blood pressure increase.
- A New Sleep Study On The International Space Station Look At The Operation (And Alteration) of Circadian Rhythms – Both In Space, And On Earth : Getting to sleep faster.
- Stem Cell Breakthrough Cures Gorilla’s Arthritis : Promising (for humans) indeed.
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Shows Promise as New Alzheimer’s Therapy : Wonderful.
- Genetic Atlas For Human Vision : Should lead to many more gene therapies for various eye diseases.
NB : If you’re ready to embark on your own fitness journey, you may be considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.