During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter (especially the lists!),
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- HIV Drugs May Help Alzheimer’s : There’s been some wonderful Alzheimer’s news over the past week or so, and this is certainly high on the list.
- ‘Longevity Protein’ Rejuvenates Muscle Healing (In Aging Mice) : Promising indeed.
- Diagnosing Diabetes By Shining A Light On Your Skin : Very interesting idea
- How Long Can People Live? : Although we’ve been discussing this for a while now, it’s always wonderful to see the ideas heading to a new audience.
- Controlling Tablet Devices Using A Brain-Computer Interface : Moving a cursor, making selections – just by thinking about it. Incredible.
– look forward to seeing more on this.
We also talked about 3D printed ligaments and tendons, The massive health burden of coal-fired power stations and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.