- Modifying A Virus To Take Out Cancer Cells And Their Accomplices : Promising indeed – enadenotucirev is already undergoing trials in humans, trials of the modified version should begin next year.
- ‘Reprogramming’ Skin Cells To Treat Chronic Wounds : Interesting approach – looking forward to the trials.
- The Anti-Aging Benefits Of Endurance Exercise : Interesting research on the exercise-related creation of telomerase
- Enhancing The Self-Repair Efforts Of Injured Kidneys : Fantastic. As well as the kidney repair aspect, this research could help stop/reverse the progression of potentially lethal conditions of the heart, liver and brain.
- This Has Certainly Been Getting Plenty Of Attention – He Jiankui And The Genetically Modified Babies : Very interesting area. Personally I’d love to see this type of research performed much more openly.
– look forward to seeing more.
We also talked about Air pollution is now the fourth-highest cause of death worldwide, Intermittent fasting and longevity and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and Nuzzel. Absolutely free.