- First ‘In Body’ Gene Editing : Promising indeed.
- Aerobic Exercise Boosts Cognition, Even in Young (20) Adults : Another one for the ‘aerobic exercise is good for you‘ pile. Wonderful.
- Finding Cancer ‘Origin’ Cells : Very interesting approach.
- Fat Loss & Nutrient Boosting Diets Can Both Reduce The Symptoms Of Depression : Very interesting research, looking at a range of diets (though all with either fat-loss or nutrient-boosting focuses).
- Personalised, 3D-Printed Pills : Fantastic.
NB : Although these tablets are predominantly for uses in children, similar ideas apply to adult populations.
We also talked about Sergey Young’s ‘Longevity Vision Fund’, Using micro robots to help prevent disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and Nuzzel. Absolutely free.