- Push-Ups As A Diagnostic Tool : Someone’s push-up capacity (older males in particular) is a better indicator of heart health than typical tools such as treadmill tests.
- Exercise Might Improve Health by Increasing Gut Bacterial Diversity : Yet another reason to exercise.
- Protein Released From Fat After Exercise Improves Glucose : Interesting.
- New Molecules Reverse Memory Loss Linked To Depression, Aging : Promising indeed.
- Drug Which Can ‘Rejuvenate’ Muscle Cells : Mice now, humans soon.
We also talked about Spinal stretching and hand strength, London’s new approach to reducing air pollution and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and Nuzzel. Absolutely free.