- Long-Term Cognitive Benefits of Exercise : It all adds up.
- Link Between Sleep And Aging : Should lead to various treatments for sleep disorders.
- Motivation to Run (or Not to Run) Linked to Cannabinoids : CB1 receptors dictate our motivation to seek or avoid aerobic exercise. And yes, this can be changed.
- Regular Nut Consumption May Improve Brain Health : 10g of nuts per day was enough to reduce cognitive decline by up to 60%, in adults 55 and over.
- Using AI To Find New Cures in Old Drugs : Wonderful.
We also talked about Turning carparks into urban farms, Sleep and protection against heart disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.