- Protein Which Keeps Skin Young : Interesting approach to maintaining tissue fitness, and the promotion of wound repair.
- 20 Minutes Of Nature Reduces Cortisol : Stressed? Get outside – go for a long walk, or try a little outdoor training.
- Blocking Protein’s Activity Restores Cognition : Mice for now, human trials soon.
- Frequent Daytime Sleepiness Increases Sports-Related Concussion Risk : If you’re an athlete, be sure to get some shut-eye before the game.
- Link Between the Gut Microbiome and the Immune System’s Ability to Fight Cancer : Fascinating research.
We also talked about The anti-aging senolytics trials in humans, The impact of late-night eating on insulin response and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.