- Restoring Brain Function In Mice With Symptoms Of Alzheimer’s Disease : Removing some of the brain’s senescent cells (in the mice) both reduced inflammation and slowed the pace of cognitive decline.
- Training For First-Time Marathon ‘Reverses’ Aging Of Blood Vessels : And – happily for me – older and slower runners benefit the most.
- Select Chinese Hospitals To Potentially Sell Experimental Cell Therapies : Very interesting idea.
- Drugs To Completely Halt HIV Transmission : A possible way to end the spreading of AIDS – wonderful.
- 3D-Printing an Organ That Mimics Lungs : The bioprinting goodness continues. Fantastic.
We also talked about Morning exercise = increased cognitive function throughout the day, An injectable gel that could help repair damaged muscle, skin, and fat and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.