- Resistance Training Can Improve Sleep Quality And Reduce Anxiety In Those With PTSD : Very interesting indeed.
- Restoring Glucose Tolerance Via Senolysis : Cleaning out the ‘dead’ cells helps to tackle insulin resistance. Great way to partially treat diabetes.
- Mapping the Human Brain : How close are we to a complete map? This is a great video on the challenge, benefits and potential timing.
- Alzheimer’s Eye Test (To Diagnose The Condition Before Symptoms Appear) : Clinical trials begin in August.
- Blood Stem Cells Produced In Vast Quantities : Promising indeed – for those with blood cancers and those with disorders such as sickle-cell disease.
We also talked about Blueberries and heart health, The ‘stability-focused’ prosthetic foot and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.