- The Amazon Echo and Detection of a Cardiac Arrest : Wonderful potential, although I suspect the various privacy issues may restrict things somewhat.
- Synthetic Joint Lubricant Holds Promise For Osteoarthritis : Current trials are in dogs, human trials shortly.
- Memory Upgrades Using Brain Prostheses : Learning a new skill? This is an extremely promising area – DARPA‘s effort to restore the memory-generation capacity of people with traumatic brain injuries.
- The Anti-Aging Potential Of Urolithin A (Found In Fruits Such As Pomegranates) : Interesting – look forward to seeing more on this.
- 3D-Printing Biological Tissue Without Using Scaffolds : Fantastic.
We also talked about The ‘Fast Bar’ (to aid Intermittent Fasting), Gut bacteria and chronic pain and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.