- Using a Drink to Get Rid of Bit More Benzene : Very interesting way to get rid of a little more benzene (carcinogen from air pollution, fossil fuels) – with a sulforaphane-rich (a broccoli sprout beverage in this case) drink.
- One Step Closer To 3D-Printing A Full-Sized, Adult Human Heart : Wonderful.
- Proteins That Might Restore Damaged Sound-Detecting Cells in The Ear : Will hopefully lead to an ability to completely restore hearing. Incredible.
- Early Detection Of Dementia With An Apple Watch : Very interesting possibility.
- From CO2 to Protein Powder : I love the Carbon XPRIZE in general – the idea of extracting carbon dioxide from the air, and turning it into something useful – and this is certainly a wonderful way to put it to work. Converting CO2 into protein powder.
We also talked about Exercise as a treatment for depression, Fruits and vegetables as probiotics and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.