During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Ebola Is Now Curable : A clinical trial in the Democratic Republic of Congo was cut short when people saw just how effective the treatment was.
- Wearable Sensors Detect What’s In Your Sweat : Workout clothing is about to get a whole lot more informative.
- Reversing the Aging Process in Rat Brain Stem Cells : Promising indeed.
- Smartphone App Analyzes Speech Patterns To Predict Depression : Wonderful use of the technology.
- Sonogenetics : Using Sound Waves to Control the Behavior of Brain Cells : Incredible potential.
We also talked about The documentary series ‘Diagnosis’ on Netflix, The World Health Organisation’s ‘Decade of Healthy Ageing (2020-2030)’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.