- The World’s First Genetically Engineered Probiotic Launches : It breaks down acetaldehyde — a molecule that lingers in the body after alcohol is metabolized.
- Older Adults Can Boost Longevity ‘With Just A Little Exercise’ : It really doesn’t take much.
- Combination Of Four Common Drugs Reduces Risk Of Heart Attacks And Strokes : Wonderful to see such a large trial of this combination. What’s more, it’s fairly inexpensive to produce.
- Type Of Brain Cell Involved In Stuttering Identified : New therapeutic targets are on the way.
- Coming Soon – Adapted Organ Transplants : Various modified organ transplants from animals, beginning in about three years’ time.
We also talked about Detailed videos from electron microscopes = biology revolution, NHS trial of digital alert technology (to reduce blood poisoning) saves hundreds of lives annually and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.