- ‘Growing’ Tooth Enamel : Using tiny clusters of enamel-like calcium phosphate.
- More Research on the Benefits of Exercise for the Aging Brain : A single session is all it takes (though a regular dose certainly helps).
- A Successful Artificial Memory Has Been Created : Incredible potential, though it certainly raises an ethical question or two.
- Creation of a ‘Retina-on-a-Chip’ : To help study various eye diseases, and test new medications.
- MIT’s Magnetic Snakelike Robot For The Brain : To deliver medications, and use guided lasers to help break up clots.
We also talked about Reversal of aging in rat brain cells, Vaping and lung cancer and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.