- Air Pollution May Reduce Cognitive Function : This is certainly a great reason to push for various changes – electric cars, various forms of renewable energy and so on.
- Omega-3 Supplements May Lower Risk Of Heart Attack And Death From Cardiovascular Disease : Very interesting research.
- Vitamin C Therapy = Better Survival Rates After Sepsis : What’s more, patients recover faster.
- Using CRISPR To Alter The Microbiome : Intriguing idea – for repairing things like the air pollution thing noted above
- Paralysed Man Walks Again With Brain-Controlled Exoskeleton : Fantastic. This pairing will doubtless lead to some pretty incredible places – particularly when combined with other devices.
We also talked about Research on traumatic brain injuries in military personnel, Artificial intelligence is rapidly changing the way drugs are designed and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.