- A Portable MRI Machine : Wonderful. Would love to see these beside sporting fields, in commercial gyms, clinics and so on.
- Cortical Neurons May Consolidate Memories During Slow Wave Sleep : Learning a new skill? Sleep well.
- Blood Pressure Drugs Work Far Better If Taken At Night : Interesting. Curious to see how much the timing aspect impacts other medications.
- First Clues On How Gut Health Influences Brain Health : Very interesting research.
- Biogen’s Good News On Aducanumab Could ‘Open The Floodgates’ For Alzheimer’s Drugs : Fantastic.
We also talked about Fasting as a therapy in neurological disease, Portable ultrasound imaging with the ‘Butterfly’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.