- Lymphatic System Plays Key Role In Skin Regeneration : Should lead to new therapies for wound-healing defects and hair loss.
- High-Intensity Exercise Improves Memory In Seniors : Yet another great reason to train.
- CRISPR-Edited Wheat Cuts Immune Response In ‘Gluten-Sensitive’ Patients By 85% : Interesting approach.
- Detecting Breast Cancer By Blood Test (Five Years Before Clinical Signs Show) : Promising indeed.
- 3D-Printing Living Skin (With Blood Vessels Included) : For testing new treatments, and for repairs. Fantastic.
We also talked about The reversal of aging – and what that will change as a result, Medicinal use of marijuana edibles and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.