- Low-Carb Diet Helps Tame Flu Virus : Interesting research.
- ‘Underdog Pharma’ vs Atherosclerosis : Yet another wonderful spinoff from the SENS Research Foundation. Love it.
- Repairing Damaged Brain Circuits Following TBI (In Mice, Human Trials Soon) : Improves memory, stops seizures.
- Intermittent Fasting Increases Longevity In Cardiac Catheterization Patients : Living longer is a wonderful thing.
- Introducing CRISPR Prime – CRISPR’s Newer, Savvier Cousin : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The breakthrough in malaria research , Incredible benefits of genome sequencing and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.