- Frequent Football Heading May Lead To Dementia : Very interesting research, with some huge implications.
- Curbing Dengue Using Modified Mosquitoes : Engineering mosquitoes to not carry the dengue virus. And yes, a similar approach may work for a number of other diseases.
- A New Strategy In The Fight Against Antibiotic Resistance : Weaken the target bacteria (by preventing it from cooperating). Interesting idea.
- An Excess of Immune Cells Found in Brains of People with Autism : Possible autoimmune origins in many cases.
- Exosomes Promote Remarkable Recovery In Stroke : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Plant-based & synthetic fast food options, Blue light can help heal mild traumatic brain injury and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.