- Much Better Mind-Controlled Prosthetics : Using muscle to amplify signals from the peripheral nerve system. More information, more precise.
- For Optimum Results, Visualize An Action Just Before Performing It : The benefit is much greater that way – this research explains why.
- Low Carb Diet May Prevent, Reverse Age-Related Effects Within the Brain : Interesting.
- Boosting Energy Levels Within Damaged Nerves May Help Them Heal : Promising indeed.
- First CRISPR Gene Editing Done Inside Human Body : Fantastic.
We also talked about Coronavirus concerns lead to a massive increase in the use of online fitness training services, Doctors lean much more heavily into telemedicine and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
We’ve looked at the topic of Aging & Longevity Research many times over the years – on this site, Twitter, Facebook and so on.
In addition to those, you’ll now find a daily newsletter; helping you to stay on top of this wonderful topic. Grab a copy here :
Living Much, Much Longer (Aging & Longevity Research)