- Sinovac Biotech’s Coronavirus Vaccine ‘CoronaVac’ : Promising.
- Using Light To Speed Up CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing : Much, much faster; which means an even larger pool of potential uses.
- Engineered Human Cells Could Propel Drugs Through The Body : Far more efficient than actually making nanobots.
- The First AI-Powered Microbiomic Aging Clock Developed : Key to both understanding and slowing aging.
- Mini Human Livers Grown, Transplanted Into Rats : Creating whole, functional human organs. Fantastic.
We also talked about Partially transparent face masks, Studying synapses to understand brain aging and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.