During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Slowing the Decline From ALS : Promising indeed.
- Why People With Knee Osteoarthritis Experience Different Kinds Of Pain (And How To Begin Addressing Things) : Pain is never much fun – hope the personalised treatments shorten the experience.
- The SalivaDirect COVID-19 test : Interesting.
- Cycling = Ability of Older Humans to Walk More Efficiently : Yet another reason to hop on the bike.
- Another Surgical Option For Managing Obstructive Sleep Apnoea : Wonderful.
We also talked about Aging research increasingly shifts focus toward healthspan rather than simply longevity, Hypoglaceamia and the increased risk of falls and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.