During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Nightly Enriched Oxygen May Lead To Symptomatic Improvement In Major Depression : Promising.
- Drone-Delivered Defibrillators : Wonderful.
- Berkeley Bans ‘Junk Food’ From Supermarket Checkout Displays : Interesting move – suspect many other cities are watching closely.
- 3D Bioprinting Constructs For Cartilage Regeneration : Once the human trials are announced, there’ll be a very long line indeed.
- Wireless Brain Implant to Give Sight to Blind : Fantastic.
We also talked about More results from the TRIM trial (human age reversal), The future of clinical trials (upcoming video conference) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.