During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 Vaccine Enters The Final Stage Of The Trial (Prior To Rolling It Out, If All Is OK) : So far, everything looks good.
- UK Expected To Approve A Second COVID-19 Vaccine (The Oxford University & AstraZeneca One) : The rollout begins on Jan 4, with Australia – which is helping to produce this one – following a few weeks later.
- Smartphone Device Uses CRISPR To Check For COVID-19 : A saliva-based alternative to the RT-PCR assays typically used.
- Turkey To Require Negative COVID-19 Test Result For Airline Travel : Although there’s always a chance of false negatives in the testing, this move is a great way to reduce overall risk.
- Biohackers Perform First Plasma Dilution Experiment on Humans : A human modification of the Conboys’ mouse experiments, to slow (or even reverse) aging.
We also talked about COVID-19 vaccinations roll out across much of Europe, Performing sleep apnea tests at home and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.