- MSC Extracellular Vesicles Reduce Senescence In Mice : Promising.
- Episode 410 Of The TechNation Radio Podcast – The Birth of CRISPR : Walter Isaacson describes the incredible work of the Doudna Lab. NB : if you’re keen to dive in even deeper, check out Isaacson’s book on the topic – ‘The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race‘.
- Is Coffee Good for Us? Maybe Machine Learning Can Help Figure It Out. : Interesting idea. Using AI to undertake not just studies on coffee consumption, but many aspects of nutrition.
- Amazon Granted Authorization For Its Own COVID-19 Test : An at-home PCR-based test known as the ‘Amazon Covid-19 Collection Kit’.
- A Microrobot That Can Pass The Near-Impenetrable Blood-Brain Barrier To Treat Brain Tumors In Mice : Fantastic. Looking forward to the human trials – for this and many other conditions that could be treated with this approach.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To see the various items we use and recommend, swing by the SttB Strength Store. A gathering of all our favourite gear.