- India’s COVID-19 Vaccine ZyCoV-D Is The World’s First Dna Vaccine, And Many More Are On The Way : These use circular strands of DNA to prime the immune system against the relevant virus, and can sometimes be administered into the skin without an injection.
- People Who Live In Greener Urban Areas Have Fewer Heart Problems : Interesting link – would love to see more research on the ‘ideal’ design for residential areas.
- How Walnuts Lower LDL Cholesterol In Older Humans (Aged 63 – 79 In This Particular Case) : Interesting research.
- Physical Activity During Pregnancy Is Linked To Lung Function In Offspring : Long suspected that a little exercise during pregnancy has many health & fitness benefits, though it’s great to see the research.
- Say Hello To Altos Labs (Human Longevity) : Jeff Bezos and Yuri Milner. Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.