- Genetics Startup Colossal Biosciences Looks To Resurrect The Woolly Mammoth : They’d actually be hybrids of ice-age mammoth and modern Asian Elephant. It’s a fascinating idea.
- mRNA Cancer Treatment In Human Trials : Remember the video outlining the numerous – and quite incredible – uses for mRNA technologies? This trial is the first, and a fairly big one at that.
- Lessons From How Bats Resist Covid Could Inform New Treatments In Humans : Interesting.
- Atropos Health – Old Patient Data, New Questions : A Stanford spin-out company with a huge mission.
- Likely Cause Of Alzheimer’s Disease Identified : Extremely promising.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.