- Austria Orders Nationwide COVID-19 Lockdown For The Unvaccinated : Although it may sound a little harsh, I suspect that many countries will act similarly. There’s certainly plenty of discussion of COVID-19 vaccine mandates (or lockdowns) here.
- DIY Artificial Pancreas Formally Approved : A way to give the official nod to various citizen science projects.
- An Occasional Bout Of Fasting (Or Fasting-Mimicking) May Reverse A Bad Diet : Very interesting research (in mice – hope it works similarly in humans). Over to Thomas.
- Low-Frequency Intermittent Fasting Prompts Anti-Inflammatory Response : Promising indeed – especially when considered together with the research Thomas DeLauer discussed.
- CRISPR Helps To Reverse Blindness : Incredible.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.