- Coviu’s Latest App Combines Telehealth & RPM For Remote COVID-19 Management : The app can display health data from bluetooth-enabled medical devices (things like pulse oximeters, blood pressure monitors, and digital thermometers) in video teleconsultations. Both for the clinician and patient.
- Early Treatment Could Tame Peanut Allergies In Small Kids : Interesting – look forward to seeing more on this, both with older and older children and with other allergies.
- Rockley Photonics’ Wearable Blood Pressure Sensors Clear Pilot Study : Continuously measuring a person’s blood pressure without the squeezing of a cuff. And yes, as their largest customer is Apple, this could well be in future generations of the Watch.
- ‘Liquid Biopsies’ For Prostate Cancer : Non-invasive diagnosis of metastatic cancers.
- Transplantation Of Genetically Modified Pig Kidneys Into A Brain-Dead Human : Wonderful. Both for the patient, and what it may lead to (a very large pool of potential organs for transplantation).
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.