- The Alcohol-Use Drug Antabuse May Help To Restore Eyesight In People With Genetic Retinitis Pigmentosa : Promising.
- Increasing Demand For Breast Milk Is Fueling Synthetic Biology Solutions : Say hello to TurtleTree, Helaina, Counter Culture Labs and Biomilq.
- Lighting The Way To Healthier Daily Rhythms : Working out the optimum amount of artificial bright light required during the day to support healthy sleep, daytime alertness, and healthy bodily rhythms.
- Long-Term Aducanumab Treatment (For Alzheimer’s) Data From Biogen : A little controversial, though it appears to work.
- Paralyzed Man Walks After Spine Implant (Video) : Although we briefly mentioned this one recently, it’s great to see a video explaining exactly how it was done. And what to expect next. Incidentally, for anyone who missed the original paper, it’s here : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01663-5
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.