- Treating Patients Who Have Type 1 Diabetes With New Insulin-Making Cells Derived From Stem Cells : Small trial, but extremely promising nonetheless.
- Google’s New Search Tools To Show Available Medical Appointments : GPs only for now, though I suspect that’ll expand rapidly.
- An ALS Patient Uses An Experimental Brain-Computer Interface To Communicate : By thinking about eye movements, rather than actually moving the eyes.
- Growing New Bone Using Sound Waves : From a patient’s own cells.
- Phase 1 Trial Of A New Immunotherapy Treatment For Glioblastomas : Wonderful.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.