- Air Pollution May Contribute to Severe COVID-19 Outcomes : Bring on the electric cars.
- Using A Robotic Shoulder To Grow Human Tendon Tissue : Wonderfully promising.
- Virtual Biopsy Set To Transform Heart Transplant Care : The new approach takes less time, is non-invasive, more cost-effective, and uses no radiation or contrast agents.
- Plasmalogens Alleviate Age-Related Cognitive Decline in Mice : Partial restoration of physical & cognitive abilities – in mice, at least (for now – human trials are obviously the long-term goal).
- Pfizer To Sell All Its Patented Drugs At Nonprofit Price In Low-Income Countries : Although I understand the business rationale for doing this, it’ll still benefit people in 45 of the world’s poorest countries.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.