- Vaccination For HIV Shows Promise In Rhesus Macaques : Human trials soon.
- Scientists Discover How Air Pollution Triggers Lung Cancer : Very interesting research – keen to see where it leads.
- A Gene-editing Drug That Could Treat Baldness : It’s already been proven to work in mice, human trials soon.
- Finding Land Mines Using Drones (And A Little Machine Learning) : Wonderful.
- The US Army Is Developing SABER, a Bionic Suit to Protect Soldiers from Back Injuries : Fantastic. Although this particular use case may or may not be everyone’s cup of tea, the benefits of a well-funded, large group of users make this very worthwhile indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.