- Ketamine May Be An Effective Treatment For Children With Activity-Dependent Neuroprotective Protein Syndrome – A Rare Condition Linked To Autism : Just a single, low dose.
- New Uses For Old Drugs : Say hello to Every Cure. Wonderful idea.
- Replacing Your Used Body Parts With Tissue-Coated Bionic Limbs : Reasonably soon – likely later this decade.
- Fruit, Vegetables and Exercise Can Make You Happier : A wonderful benefit of a fitness-focussed lifestyle.
- Google’s ‘Software AI Inside A Physical Robot’ Moves Them One Step Closer To An In-Home Humanoid Assistant (VIDEO) : Some incredible potential benefits for something like this – particularly for the disabled and the ill.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.