- More At-Home Tests Are On The Way : Unsurprisingly, COVID-19 has accelerated things a little – leading to a new wave of spit-and-swab home testing kits to check for all kinds of illnesses.
- Exercise for Obese Children Can Increase Brain Function : The children’s multi-tasking abilities, problem-solving, and working memory all increased the more they exercised.
- Kahun Secures $8M Round For Its ‘XAI’ Engine For Clinical Reasoning : Kahun will leverage the funding to continue building the largest ever map of evidence-based medical knowledge powered by AI.
- Using Keratin (From Human Hair) As A Soil Substitute, For Growing Vegetables : Interesting idea.
- Tesla Shows Off The Working Prototype Of An AI-Powered Humanoid Robot : Incredible. Many, many potential uses for something like this – some relating to healthcare, some not.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. to learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full guide.